PDA

View Full Version : Loix en Hyundai

Rallyloverke
10-12-2001, 11:03
Loix impressed with the Accent WRC
“I got out and thought wow!” [06/12/01 - 12:58]

Freddy Loix

New Hyundai signing Freddy Loix got his first taste of the Accent WRC in the days following the Rally of Great Britain, and afterwards said that he was very impressed with not only the car, but also the team in general. Loix, who has been with Mitsubishi for the past three years, is looking forward to joining his new team and hopefully scoring a few championship points in 2002, when he will be teaming up with Armin Schwarz.

Loix took the Hyundai Accent WRC through the forests in Wales during a recent testing session, and Autosport Magazine quoted his as having said: "I got out and thought wow! I will be able to adapt this car to suit my driving style. The Hyundai is derived from a front-wheel-drive car, which I feel most comfortable with. The gearbox and transmission are fantastic, but I am a little less happy with the power.”

With regards to his new team Loix feels they are a lot more approachable than the Mitsubishi squad and open to queries regarding the car as well as possible solutions. He said: “Everybody is very open about problems. With the engine power we can discuss it and solve it. I've not had that sort of relationship all the time.”

Ik hoop het best voor volgend seizoen.

Oneliner
10-12-2001, 20:43
haddek ook ergens gelezen.
Nu nog ewa meer power in dien bak, en vlamme maar hé