PDA

View Full Version : Nieuwe A4's super 2000 in STCC

Scapa
15-11-2002, 13:42
Volgend jaar rijden ze in Zweden ook volgens de formule van het FIA toerisme kampioenschap, d.i. het super 2000 reglement. Audi stapt ook mee in de boot zij het dan (voorlopig?) enkel in Zweden. Een van de rijders is Frederik Ekblom, dit jaar nog rijder voor het BMW Belgium team in dat europees kampioenschap... Volgend jaar misschien een Belgische piloot in dat team? Let's hope so!
Audi commits to STCC 2003 STCC 14/11/02

KMS (Kristoffersson Motorsport) confirmed today that they will stay in the STCC 2003. The team will come to start with at least two new Audi A4's build according to the Super 2000 rules. Tommy Kristoffersson will as usual drive one car, but he will get a "new" driver along side him. Fredrik Ekblom will return to STCC and KMS, he last raced in STCC 2000 when he finished second in the championship. The two drivers Tobias Johansson and Marius Erlandsen are also contracted to the team. Tobias will be responsible for co-ordination of the building of the new cars.

"This is a big day for KMS and Audi Sweden. I am extremely happy and proud over this solution that we have accomplished together. My heart has always beaten for Audi, and how strange it may sound I have all the time had the feeling to manage this how impossible it might have been. Perhaps it might be because of the competent co-workers I have the pleasure to surround me with. This you wouldn't believe at the beginning of the 90's when one stood outside the fence of Audi Sport in Ingolstadt and asked to buy five spark plug's, that's right five spark plug's," Tommy Kristoffersson said.

"It will really be great to come back to KMS/Audi. I look with confidence on the coming season together with the team," Fredrik Ekblom said.

Mika 2000
19-11-2002, 23:14
Originally posted by stijnconinx
Volgend jaar rijden ze in Zweden ook volgens de formule van het FIA toerisme kampioenschap, d.i. het super 2000 reglement. Audi stapt ook mee in de boot zij het dan (voorlopig?) enkel in Zweden. Een van de rijders is Frederik Ekblom, dit jaar nog rijder voor het BMW Belgium team in dat europees kampioenschap... Volgend jaar misschien een Belgische piloot in dat team? Let's hope so

Eindelijk eindelijk terug mijn geliefde A4tjes

Raceboy
19-11-2002, 23:50
STCC 3 bring it on ;)