PDA

View Full Version : Lauda aan het hoofd van Jaguar

Bernie
24-08-2001, 21:03
Rahal Leaves Jaguar Racing, Lauda Takes Over

LONDON, Aug. 24, 2001 -- Following a meeting in London yesterday, it was mutually agreed that in the best interests of Jaguar Racing, the management of the team should change.

Niki Lauda
With immediate effect, Niki Lauda, chief executive officer of the Premier Performance Division, will assume the position of team principal and will take over all of Bobby Rahal's responsibilities at Jaguar Racing for the immediate future. Rahal will return to his business interests in the United States and will maintain all his other automotive and motor racing business relationships with Premier Automotive Group and Ford Motor Company there.

Bobby Rahal
Bobby Rahal commented: "It has been a tremendous privilege to play a key role in the formative stages of the development of Jaguar Racing. I have truly enjoyed the time I have spent with the many talented people at Jaguar Racing, and I wish them all the best for the future. I would stress this is an amicable parting, and I look forward to continuing my other business relationships with the Premier Automotive Group and Ford Motor Company in the US."

Niki Lauda commented: "I would like to thank Bobby for the contribution he has made to Jaguar Racing. Following this development, my focus will now be 100 percent on the Jaguar F1 project."

Wolfgang Reitzle, president, Premier Automotive Group, commented: "Bobby and I had a very civilised meeting. It was clear to me that it was in the best interests of Jaguar Racing that this amicable solution was reached. I admire Bobby for his business acumen, and we are looking forward to further developing the business links between Bobby, the Premier Automotive Group and Ford Motor Company in the US."

Bobby Rahal was appointed CEO and team principal of Jaguar Racing Dec. 1, 2000. Niki Lauda is CEO of the Premier Performance Division, which is the motorsport arm of the Premier Automotive Group. The Premier Performance Division co-ordinates the activities of Jaguar Racing, Cosworth Racing and Pi Research which is a sub-brand of the Pi Group Ltd

En als ze nu niet sneller gaan rijden dan hebben ze natuurlijk nog LAUDA-AIR

Yannick
24-08-2001, 22:24
was Lauda air nie failliet??

Werner333
26-08-2001, 21:44
Nope. Lauda Air is springlevend. Het zat zo dat Lauda Air te sterk was voor de nationale vliegtuigmaatschappij van Oostenrijk.
Deze wouden Lauda Air laten opdoeken maar dat is niet gelukt.

Mario
27-08-2001, 08:26
Ik denk wel dat Lauda niet meer aan het hoofd staat van die luchtvaartmaatschappij.